YOGA builds muscle strength and tones your body.
Discover the benefits of yoga, including stress and pain relief, better breathing, flexibility, increased strength, and more! We make everyone feel accepted and included and, unlike other sports or classes that focus on niche clients, yoga with X7Fit offers open arms. Yoga is about a healthy lifestyle, peace and tranquility.
HOT YOGA improves your immune system and detoxifies your body.
Hot yoga, also known as Bikram yoga, is a great exercise that offers a number of benefits to the yogi. Hot yoga addresses all aspects of physical fitness including muscular strength, endurance, flexibility and weight loss.
The most unique benefits of hot yoga are detoxification (cleansing) and reduced injuries due to the greater flexibility of the body in a hot environment. There is no other style of yoga that addresses the overall health of the body in such a comprehensive way.
- MONDAY: 6:30 a.m. Sunrise Flow & 9:00 a.m. Slow Burn 5:30 p.m. Power Hour & 7:00 p.m. Yin
- TUESDAY: 6:30 p.m. Slow Burn, Steady Vinyasa
- WEDNESDAY: 6:30 a.m. Sunrise Flow & 9:00 a.m. Slow Burn 5:30 p.m. Power Hour & 7:00 p.m.Yin
- THURSDAY: 6:30 p.m. Slow Burn, Steady Vinyasa
- FRIDAY: 6:30 a.m. Sunrise Flow & 9:00 a.m. Slow Burn
- SATURDAY: 8:00 a.m. Get Up & Flow, 12 noon Yoga for Athletes
- SUNDAY: 9:00 a.m. Hatha Flow & 10:30 a.m. Beginners Flow